My favorite film ever

I must say that watching films is not my favourite hobby. However, in this case, I have to write about a film, "my favourite film ever", so I have no choice but to choose it. 

I've selected "100 metros" (100 meters), a movie based on a true story released in 2016 and directed by Marcel Barrena. In this story of overcoming, Ramón (Dani Rovira) is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. After a flare-up, every medical test seems to indicate he won't be able to walk again. With effort and with the help of his wife (Alexandra Jiménez) and his grumpy father-in-law (Karra Elejalde), he achieved his goal of doing the Ironman triathlon.

This film teaching us a very important lesson: giving up is never an option

Corrected ✅


Dani Rovira (left) and Ramón Arroyo (right), the real-life protagonist of this story.

Comments