Conditional sentences

18. Unless this hotel gets another cook, I won't come back again.

19. If the storm becomes worse, it will rain.

20. If your uncle sees you, he won't recognize you.

21. If you tried to climb it without a guide, you would fall down.

22. If you didn't shake the camera so much, your photographs would be better.

23. I'd have brought my coat if I had known that it was cold.

24. If you don't like the picture, take another.

25. He would have given her diamonds if she had asked for them.

26. If you had asked his permission, you would have got it.

27. If the fire had been noticed earlier, firefighters would have extinguished it.

28. If you had any sense, you wouldn't drive so fast.

29. You would have been angry if I hadn't done my homework.

30. If he had put the flowers into the water at once, they wouldn't have faded away.

31. I should have ordered more coal if I had known that the company was closed for holidays.

32. If you leave the gate open, the cat will run away.

33. You will have to go to the dentist if you feel uncomfortable.

34. He would have been drowned if the lifeguard had not been there.

35. If I'd had a car, I would have arrived on time.

36. If Tom rings while I'm out, tell him I'll be there soon.

Comments